Terms of Service
1. E-design is a virtual design service only. All recommendations are regarded as suggestions to improve the look of your space and not intended for construction purposes. If construction is planned, you are advised to consult and separately contract with a licensed contractor. All renderings and floor plans by Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC are conceptual in nature and are intended to set forth design intent; they are not to be used for architectural or engineering purposes.
2. Client agrees to provide full information regarding the client’s requirements for the project. The client is responsible to make sure all documents are sent out before starting the design process and can’t be changed during the working process.
3. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care and the orderly progress of the e-design project.
4. E-design client agrees to correspond strictly through online communication following the initial consultation. No phone calls or in-person visit.
5. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction, fabrication, delivery & installation, or safety precautions in connection with the e-design project; will not be responsible for the acts or omissions any contractor or subcontractor, supplier or other person performing the work on the e-design project; or, for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
6. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for e-design project.
7. For custom made cabinetry, Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC will not be held responsible for any inaccurate dimensions that are given by the client. Any custom made cabinet such as kitchen or bathroom should be verified by the cabinet manufacture as to final dimensions.
8. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC will be working with the clients budget. On occasion, freight and delivery charges are not known until the end of the lead-time. Prices of furnishings and other products are subject to change.
9. Dedra Weigman Interior Design has taken every measure to prevent internet fraud and ensure any data collected from the client is stored as securely and safely as possible. Furthermore, Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC cannot be held liable in the extremely unlikely event of a breach in secure computer servers.
10. Online e-design services are to be paid in full and are non-refundable. Design work will only start upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire.
11. E-design product deliverables will be sent to the client within 10 business days (or another agreed upon timeline as stated in the Client Service Agreement) of the project start date for review, which begins only upon receipt of the Client Service Agreement, payment of fees, and Client Questionnaire.
12. One design revision is included in the Premium E-design package. Additional revisions beyond those included are available at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC and the client.
13. Unlimited follow-up questions (by email) are included in every e-design package for a period of 30 business days from the date of the last revised e-design package is delivered. The follow-up question time period can be extended by 7 business day increments at an additional cost to be agreed upon in writing between Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC and the client. Initial preliminary designs are valid for 30 days from delivery. If client does not follow-up with Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC within 30 days of the the initial preliminary design , the e-design project will be considered closed and client will need to initiate new design request for an additional cost based on package fee.
14. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC cannot guarantee the prices or long term availability of merchandise listed in a client’s product shopping list.
15. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC will not be held responsible for the quality of any furniture or accessory that are suggested in the shopping list for the e-design service.
16. Any e-design work submitted to the client is the property of Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC and all copyrights and other proprietary rights applicable there to remain at all times Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC property.
17. Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC reserves the right to use your Design Board and/or other product deliverables in websites, blogs or other marketing efforts.
18. The web links provided in the final source list may include affiliate links, which means Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC earns a small commission from your purchase at no additional cost to you.
Client signature on an e-design Client Service Agreement fully consents said client to Dedra Weigman Interior Design LLC, Terms of Service. I look forward to working with you and providing an excellent design that fully addresses your needs and exceed your expectations.